guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Errmerrrgerrd! Macy's Success!

Message 11 of 18
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

thats a win-win, very nice.

derog deleted AND a new TL without a HI...

Message 12 of 18
chally
Regular Contributor

Wow, that's huge - congrats!

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all! Yes, Shogun. Happy Dance indeed: that bear dancing was just about the same image if me once the shock wore off lol. Guiness: YaY PacNW!
Message 14 of 18
sarahcatherinemay
Regular Contributor

Yay! Go Seattle! We are supposed to have a few days of sunshine here!

Starting Score: 525
Current Score: EQ Fico 766 | TU Fico 715 | EX Fico 753
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 18
nitrov
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Errmerrrgerrd! I've been sending PFDs for a Macy's store card CO - it is on my CRs as Macy's and CO but not sold or transferred to a CA.  Been sending a few PFDs on this this and was planning on simply paying it next week then GWing the heck out of them.  My neighbor just buzzed me: postman placed a piece of my mail in her spot.  Hmmmm.  It's from Macy's - must be the usual and customary denial.  *ssshhhwIIP*  opened it right on up.

Get this: they've indicated that because of my good history with them prior to the payment blips, if I pay in full by such and such date (7 days) they will not only "delete the charge off notation and its associated late payment reporting" *BUT* also "reopen the original account tradeline" to 1/2 the original CL ($1000 orig, would be $500 now) after which I should receive my new card within 7-10 days.  "This is one time only offer..." blah blah blah.  Errmerrrgerrd!

Just absolutely thrilled with this!  So, I'm understanding this to mean they will simply rehabilitate the existing tradeline and the end result will be a TL in good standing, no lates, $500 CL, dated back to 2007.  I'm still just sitting here all Smiley Surprised

I'll be at my bank promptly at 8am Monday morning for a cashier's check then directly across the road to the post office to mail this bad-boy off.  SOOO thrilled!  Thanks to all of you for your suggestions and words of support!

YaY!!  FICO stuff!!

This is awesome. I just sent a PFD to them and am hoping for the best. Would you mind sharing the address you were using or the contact info you got out of that last letter you received? I'd really appreciate it!

My Top 3: Amex Delta Platinum ($30k) | Amex PRG | Citi Prestige ($30k) |

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 765-775 (2019); It is possible!

Message 16 of 18
ChistineNJ
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know the Macy's EO email or nailing addy, I have written twice to Po boxes in mason OH to no avail. Have also emailed credit services however they just Instruct me to app again which is a no go since I owe them.
C1 Venture 15K| NFCU NAV CHECK 15K| CASH REWARDS 5K| CARE CREDIT 3K| NORDSTROMS 1K| LORD & TAYLOR 1100| WALMART 600| TargetRed 500|Rebuilders

CAP1 1650| CAP 1 1100| BARCLAYS 2500| NREWARDS 8500|
SCT: VS 1100| EXPRESS 1100| JCREW 250| *HIDDEN TL BML 650

SCORES 709, 657, 623
Pre BK scores: 569, 587, 553
Message 17 of 18
ndkblondie
Contributor

Would you please PM me the info on who/where your letter came from so I can try for a pfd also?  Thank you!!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.