Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion request from EQ results in +52 from EX

tag
crrredit
Established Contributor

Exclusion request from EQ results in +52 from EX

I mailed a request for EE from Equifax for a charged-off CC account due to fall off 7/15. They turned it into a dispute and it's still an open dispute (since 1st week of April).

Today I woke up to a +52 point gain on my Experian FICO score. The account I requested to fall off Equifax is gone from Experian. It wasn't scheduled to fall off Experian until 11/15! 

Now both EX and TU FICO scores are 642 and 639, while Equifax lags behind at 578.

This is a strange game, but I'm happy about the Experian gain. Totally unexpected.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Exclusion request from EQ results in +52 from EX

Congratulations on your Early Exclusion and score increase +52 is great!! 

Message 2 of 9
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 9
crrredit
Established Contributor

Thanks! Great way to start the day.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrads on your increase in your scores, That is awesome, GREAT work!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
boozenberry

Can you PM me what you sent them? I have a couple set to come off in the next few months and figure this might not be a bad thing to try.  Thanks in advance!!

Message 6 of 9
crrredit
Established Contributor

Thanks, all!

I just received my "dispute" results from Equifax--they removed the CO account, too. So I got a two-fer. Waiting to see how much my Equifax score changes. Hope it's as much as Experian.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me what you sent please?  I also have one scheduled to come off in the coming months and I'm calling with no success but I keep trying.  Thanks.

Message 8 of 9
surferchris
Valued Contributor

@crrredit wrote:

Thanks, all!

I just received my "dispute" results from Equifax--they removed the CO account, too. So I got a two-fer. Waiting to see how much my Equifax score changes. Hope it's as much as Experian.

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.