Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Credit Report Status Detail

tag
mato01
Regular Contributor

Experian Credit Report Status Detail

I've pulled all my credit reports to see when the Charge Off tradelines that are on my report will drop off. On my experian I notice that some of the tradelines do not have a status detail.

Here are examples of what is missing on a few of the negative tradelines.

Status Details: This account is scheduled to continue on record until Jan 2015. 

or 

Status Details: By Mar 2015, this account is schedule to go to a positive status.

Has anyone else noticed this? I guess, I will need to call and see if i can see when they show those will be dropping off the report.

In the Garden until 6/1/2016
Mar 2014: All Scores in the 520 range.
FEB 2016: myFICO: EQ 660, TU 682 EX 681
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Credit Report Status Detail

How are you pulling your report?

Message 2 of 13
mato01
Regular Contributor

I pulled my report directly from the Experian Credit Bureau

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

what are the details of these derogs? are they charge offs, collection, late pays, etc?

Message 4 of 13
mato01
Regular Contributor

2 are charge offs

2 are collections.

Thas do not have a status detail information.

The only dates on the report for the collections are the date reported and last activity date.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed the same thing on my experian report (just got around to really looking at it). I disputed them under Reason - Other and commented "please provide an estimated drop-off date or remove this item." We'll see what happens.

Found four of them like this. Experian is the worst.

Message 6 of 13
mato01
Regular Contributor

Do you know if the credit bureau update the tradeline to add a status detail with a drop off date, if that will make it look like a new entry.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it does its only temporary.

Message 8 of 13
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

I found the same information by calling the reps, they have an internal model. PS, all experian reps are US based.
Signature needs updating
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mato01 wrote:

I've pulled all my credit reports to see when the Charge Off tradelines that are on my report will drop off. On my experian I notice that some of the tradelines do not have a status detail.

Here are examples of what is missing on a few of the negative tradelines.

Status Details: This account is scheduled to continue on record until Jan 2015. 

or 

Status Details: By Mar 2015, this account is schedule to go to a positive status.

Has anyone else noticed this? I guess, I will need to call and see if i can see when they show those will be dropping off the report.

I just got off the phone with Experian. I had the same issue. After going around and around with someone who only knows English as a second language, I finally spoke with a supervisor. The credit report you see when you sign up with Experian credit tracker or any other Experian service is only a summary report. It does not contain DOFD or several other pieces of account data. It also only shows the last 24 months of payment history. To view that data, you must actually purchase a full report from Experian, or order one through annualcreditreport.com. The summary report also does not show SP's.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.