Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Credit report

tag
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Experian Credit report

I heard Experian doesnt give the DoFD but they give the date that the collection should fall off .....can someone explain to me where to look to see that info , cause ethier im blind or i cant read lol !! Thanks in advance !! And yes i know the DoFD from transunion but id still like to know the fall off date on Experian ..just so i know for the future ...well hopefully ill need to look at another collection again in my life !!

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Re: Experian Credit report

Update lol i found it !!! Its due to fall off 9/2014 !! 

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 2 of 4
bahbahd
Established Contributor

Where did you find it? Please share how you resolved your issue.

Message 3 of 4
Trigga
Regular Contributor

You cant see it looking at the report online , but after you print it out it will show the fall of date underneath the CO !

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.