Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian EE Success!

tag
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

Experian EE Success!

Called intoday about a Credit Bank Charge Off that was scheduled for Nov deletion. I told the CSR that last month i was told to call back about deletion of this account. I gave her the account name and before I could finish speaking she said that the account qualified for deletion!   Last negative on Experian removed!  Not bad for a friday! Cheers! 

Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Erin28
New Contributor

Re: Experian EE Success!

Congrats! I don't know how you guys do it, but when I call any of the CRA's they act like I'm crazy for even suggesting an EE. 

Slowly, But Surely
Message 2 of 17
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@Erin28 wrote:

Congrats! I don't know how you guys do it, but when I call any of the CRA's they act like I'm crazy for even suggesting an EE. 

When is your stuff supposed to fall off? How early are your trying?

EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happens to me when I call. I have an account on EX, first rep told me to call back in July and ask, when I called bck I'm told the earliest would be Oct. And that the date on the report includes the 3 month EE. Ithink some reps are using the date on report that already includes the EE and some are not. IDK, I give up!
Message 4 of 17
Erin28
New Contributor

I have two lates that are due to fall off on TU in Oct, Nov... Either way, when I call.. The CSR says they don't do EE, and the supervisor says same thing. Every. Single. Time
Slowly, But Surely
Message 5 of 17
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@Erin28 wrote:
I have two lates that are due to fall off on TU in Oct, Nov... Either way, when I call.. The CSR says they don't do EE, and the supervisor says same thing. Every. Single. Time

My positive experience has been with removing entire charged off accounts, perhaps that is the difference. Are those accounts still active? You may have better luck calling the original creditor to have the lates removed. 

EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is a CA that I have disputed vehemently based upon: scare tactics, no dunning letter, etc. it is the only neg on my EX. But I've tried online twice and on the phone twice. Online came back as REMAINS until October, 2016 -- both times. First CSR said call back in July. Called back July 1st and that CSR and supervisor both said not until October. I cannot figure out how to crack this one.
Message 7 of 17
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine is a CA that I have disputed vehemently based upon: scare tactics, no dunning letter, etc. it is the only neg on my EX. But I've tried online twice and on the phone twice. Online came back as REMAINS until October, 2016 -- both times. First CSR said call back in July. Called back July 1st and that CSR and supervisor both said not until October. I cannot figure out how to crack this one.

I would try again next month, that's what I did with this account. I did mention to the CSR that this item had already been deleted from the other two bureaus, not sure if this made any difference. I may have gotten lucky, as my CSR seemed eager the assist me, that's a a first for me from a CRA! LoL

EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weeelll .... I just got my hand slapped by EX via mail -- for asking for an EE on this last baddie.

They sent me 2 (!) copies of my report with different report #'s and on the back of the Summary Page it lists this very account and the phrase:

"Unless you send us additional relevant information to support your claim, we will not reinvestigate this information again."

It reads as though I was disputing this account, but all I did was ask for an EE online and by phone. Sniffle Sniffle. <runs and hides under the bed>

Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 17
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

I wish I could get EE on 2 items. Both fall off in couple of months and I would really like it to be gone. I know EQ is a tough nut to crack but if I could EE from EX I would have to worry about just one CRA.

I am going to try it next month in the hopes that it is close enough and someone eager will say "sure why not"
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.