Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian EE Weirdness

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian EE Weirdness

As with anything else, it isn't cut and dry on how early they'll give you the EE. It may be that more often, they seem to do it within a certain window of time. So ymmv of course.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone one have the direct phone number to the Experian Dispute department?

My 3-month EE date is tomorrow (July 1st) for my last two baddies and I called 45 minutes ago (23 minute hold time) this number 877-870-5640 and the most annoying voiced woman (think redneck + dolphin talking) and I told her I needed to talk to a supervisor and the #$%# didn't connect me she just sent me to a voicemail. That was 30 minutes well spent. UGH! Smiley Sad

Try this number ask politely but firmly to speak to a supervisor (714) 830-7000.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

EE is such a crap-shoot. TU did mine 6 months ahead of listed DoFD no problem. I have ONE account on EX that has a DoFD of Oct 2016 and despite multiple calls  (including this morning!) and being transferring to the disputes department  -- I am repeatedly told that Oct 2016 IS 3 months early and they will not remove it (and not likely until the end of Oct either) before then. Ugh.

Message 13 of 16
Star-Lord
Established Member

I just tried an EE with Exp today as well... was told the date on my report is the 3 month EE date.  

TU EE 6mo no probs!  Not even gonna try EQ... Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 16
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Finally, I thought I was the only one who was getting this as an standard answer. I have already tried it twice but they said that is already 3 months prior to actual fall off date.
Message 15 of 16
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

@Star-Lord wrote:

I just tried an EE with Exp today as well... was told the date on my report is the 3 month EE date.  

TU EE 6mo no probs!  Not even gonna try EQ... Smiley Sad

The good news with EQ is at least they absolutely do remove it 1-month before the DOFD date. I've not had a problem with them doing it ever. It's just a longer waiting game with them.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.