Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Early Exclusion Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Early Exclusion Success

@Star-Lord wrote:

What date did it say on your Experian report which you had succes?

I just tried today to get an EE off my Experian report but the lady on the phone said the date on my report was the EE date already...

PRA Status: This account is scheduled to continue on record until Sep 2016.

Should i try again with another rep or wait it out?

OMG same! I've been trying for ages but I got the same story again this morning. "The date on the report is the soonest it can come off. The end." 

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, we are on the same boat. I just tried this morning to get EE one IIB account and the CH13 that is supposed to drop on Oct 2016. The lady gave the OK for the account but not for the PR. She told me they don't do EE of PR like BK and that I have to wait until October. Very frustrated Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, we are on the same boat. I just tried this morning to get EE one IIB account and the CH13 that is supposed to drop on Oct 2016. The lady gave the OK for the account but not for the PR. She told me they don't do EE of PR like BK and that I have to wait until October. Very frustrated Smiley Sad

Guess we'll have a little party in October, then! 

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a CO that is scheduled to come off in August and they wont take it off. They kept asking if I wanted to dispute it. I said no.I wanted an EE. They transferred me to their supervisor. I waited over 1 hr and 10 mins and no one picked up so I hung up. Who did they transfer you to? Supervisor?
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

2 of my medical collections fall off in October, I'll party with you! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a satisfied judgement PR on my experian report.
Judgement issued 6/2010.
Judgement satisfied 6/2015.
Date to fall off: 6/2017.

Is there any chance of getting an early exclusion on this? It is the only CR that this is being listed on. It was on the others but has fallen off since PIF.

Thanks in advance,
Solo
Message 16 of 23
spartanspirit
Contributor

I had a charge off/collection from capital one that was scheduled to come off November 2016, I initiated disputes on both TU and EE on Monday and Tuesday online. By Tuesday, TU had deleted and today, EE had deleted account. On both online disputes, I checked "account to old" on TU and "other" on EE and wrote a statement to the effect of "not disputing validity of account, requesting an early deletion of account as it is scheduled to be removed in November 2016. Thank you for your consideration" I might try EQ for giggles, but I'm glad to get the results so far from these two. Hope this helps someone Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 23
spartanspirit
Contributor

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

2 of my medical collections fall off in October, I'll party with you! Smiley Happy

Well Guys, Im may be skipping the October Drop Off Extravaganza Fest 2016. After I got off the phone with the lady at Experian last week, I went online to the EXP dispute site and and disputed the CH13. I chose the Other Reason option, and explained that this was not a dispute, but a request for EE on an item that was shortly to fall from report. I did it and really was expecting a denial for this request.

In fact I got a denial, I receive my results today and when I checked it early this morning it said the result was REMAIN in final status of dispute. I log off and went thru the day. Later today I remember that in my sadness I had forgot to print my report, I log back with the info on the email and the PR for CH13 was gone!!

Give this a try, maybe it will work for you guys too.

Lets hope this is not a prank from my friends at Exp., If thats the case will let you guys know to save me a spot in the October Drop Off Extravaganza Fest 2016. 

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! You've given me the hope to try yet again. This is literally my last baddie on EX! I WANT IT GONE!!!
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.