Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Early Exclusion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Early Exclusion

I responded to a blog in reference to Early Exclusion detailing my experience and I said I was going to update once I confirmed the results.  I called yesterday afternoon to Experian to get an Early Removal of a tradeline and as of 4pm today that tradeline is no more.  The tradeline in question was supposed to fall off in 1/16/16 and I was going to attempt to call in September, but I called at the 3 month mark based on the litany of information on these forums.  Thanks to the community for providing this info and if there is anyone out there that is trying or wondering if you can get tradelines removed early.  The answer is a resounding YES!  This only raised my score 8pts but it is a tradeline that was a thorn in my side and 8 pts is better than 0.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian Early Exclusion

Sweet, grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Congrats to you, as well.   I too, just looked at my CK and saw where one of my TL's had an early exclusion, (due to come off 11/2015) on EQ.  I decided to call Experian and the nice Rep. said she too would remove it.  I called TU but I was told the only way he could delete it only if I would dispute.  He said that since the others had  EE'd it probably would not take the normal 30 days but, I told him I would just wait.   It's too close to start any type of dispute.  

I still have a ways to go but, over the next few months I have about 4-5 shedeuled to be deleted.  I thank GOD for HIS favor and theirs.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to do this for a baddie today with a March-2016 fall off date (I'm 90 days out). What phone number for Experian did you use and did a frontline CSR or supervisor remove your baddie via EE for you? Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.