Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Early Exclusions!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Early Exclusions!

So I called experian yesterday again after being told there was nothing they could do about giving me an early exclusion on three accounts due to fall off in October. After reading a little bit here, I called in and asked for a supervisor. The supervisor was very helpful and said not a problem. After going over the accounts with him he said they are deleted. 3 CO's. Gone. Score jumped 51 points to 674! And rating changed from fair to good! Thanks for all the help on this! You guys are awesome.

Thanks again

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Early Exclusions!

Congrats! I remember when my TU went yellow a while back!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!! Congrats. It's a good feeling to see such a jump. Yay!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! It does feel good. Just have one account on EQ to work on and I will be just about clear

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success. What is the earliest that anyone has gotten EX to remove? I have a couple things slated to drop off in May of 2016. I am wondering if it will be a waste of time to try so early.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your success. What is the earliest that anyone has gotten EX to remove? I have a couple things slated to drop off in May of 2016. I am wondering if it will be a waste of time to try so early.

From what I was told when trying for EE's is TU is 6 months. EX and EQ are both 2-3 months for the earliest they will consider an exclusion. Also if you call them it seems like the CSR's do not know much about EE's. You need to talk to a supervisor. (I talked to a supervisor for TU and EX. Havent tried EQ yet)

edit: typo

Message 6 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had one on EX due to drop off 5/2016, that was just deleted this week. Cat Very Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

From what I was told when trying for EE's is TU is 6 months. EX and EQ are both 2-3 months for the earliest they will consider an exclusion. Also if you call them it seems like the CSR's do not know much about EE's. You need to talk to a supervisor. (I talked to a supervisor for TU and EX. Havent tried EQ yet)

edit: typo

+1 this is correct.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.