Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian FICO score is 650!

tag
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

Experian FICO score is 650!

Just checked it for the first time and based on the model used on here it is a 650! Really excited about that Smiley Very Happy TU is 653, EX is 650 but EQ is 589 from the collection agency illegally reporting the unvalidated debt (still fighting this Smiley Sad ) I'm praying when they remove that that my EQ goes up close to the others Smiley Very Happy

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian FICO score is 650!

Congrats on your scores!!

Im sure when you get that off of your EQ that your score is going to be in line with the others!!

*8/10/13
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If the dispute process doesn't work, try contacting CFPB and the BBB.
Message 3 of 4
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

I have contacted the BBB, AG and FTC as they reported without provided validation, I sent in DV as soon as I received their dunning notice and they never responded.  This collection agency is claiming to have been hired by the OC to collect.  I contacted the OC and they no longer own this debt in any way and only have knowledge of the first CA that they it to having the account.  Soo I think it will work out LOL. My EQ Did go up this morning to 604 just by bringing down my utilization to under 10% Smiley Very Happy

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.