Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Inquiry Removal

tag
klrmac
Regular Contributor

Experian Inquiry Removal

I disputed 4 items with Experian on my CR and they all came back verified etc...

But I cannot get to the dispute form anymore it wants me to call and order through their automated system,

However, I have an inquiry HP from Kabbage back in 11/7/2012 and I was under the impression they are only supposed to remain on your report for 2 years?

How do I go about getting them to remove it? It's near impossible to talk to someone on the phone there.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Inquiry Removal

@klrmac wrote:

I disputed 4 items with Experian on my CR and they all came back verified etc...

But I cannot get to the dispute form anymore it wants me to call and order through their automated system,

However, I have an inquiry HP from Kabbage back in 11/7/2012 and I was under the impression they are only supposed to remain on your report for 2 years?

How do I go about getting them to remove it? It's near impossible to talk to someone on the phone there.

I'd give them another week before pressing it further. It took them 2yrs 6 weeks with my oldest set of EX INQ's..

Message 2 of 4
klrmac
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@klrmac wrote:

I'd give them another week before pressing it further. It took them 2yrs 6 weeks with my oldest set of EX INQ's..

Will do. Appreciate the feedback!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@klrmac wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@klrmac wrote:

Will do. Appreciate the feedback!

No problem.

As someone who is also anxiously awaiting those sticky EX INQ's to come off, I can sympathize.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.