Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Negative disappeard

tag
Kathy4NU
Frequent Contributor

Experian Negative disappeard

2 years ago I cleaned up my credit reports the best I could.  

Exquifax is completely clean.  No negatives.

Experian:  2 paid medical bills.  1 from 2010 and one from 2008

Trans Union:  2 judgements (for medical bills) that are paid.  Both from 2010

I tried unsuccessfully every trick in the books to get the above items removed to no avail.  Really, it hasn't caused that much problems.  2 years ago I was able to buy a house and a nice car.  I make 50k a year and have numerous credit cards with decent limits.   I am not needing any credit or anything but am patiently awaiting the remaining negatives to age off.

I have been looking forward to June 2015 when one of the paid medical bills from Experian would fall off for being 7 years old.  At that point I would have to wait until 2017 for the remaining one on Experian and the 2 on Trans Union to fall off.    

So today I pulled my monthly credit report and both medical from Experian are gone!!!  I tried hippa and everything else 2 years ago and nothing worked on these two.  I have done zero for two years regarding these two paid medical bills.  BAM GONE - over night just disappeared.

Any clue why?  Not complaining or anything but it is weird that they just disappeared.  I could see the one falling off a couple months early but the other one was not due off for anoth 2 years!

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
delviacv2
Valued Member

Re: Experian Negative disappeard

I dont know why it happen but congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kathy4NU wrote:

2 years ago I cleaned up my credit reports the best I could.  

Exquifax is completely clean.  No negatives.

Experian:  2 paid medical bills.  1 from 2010 and one from 2008

Trans Union:  2 judgements (for medical bills) that are paid.  Both from 2010

I tried unsuccessfully every trick in the books to get the above items removed to no avail.  Really, it hasn't caused that much problems.  2 years ago I was able to buy a house and a nice car.  I make 50k a year and have numerous credit cards with decent limits.   I am not needing any credit or anything but am patiently awaiting the remaining negatives to age off.

I have been looking forward to June 2015 when one of the paid medical bills from Experian would fall off for being 7 years old.  At that point I would have to wait until 2017 for the remaining one on Experian and the 2 on Trans Union to fall off.    

So today I pulled my monthly credit report and both medical from Experian are gone!!!  I tried hippa and everything else 2 years ago and nothing worked on these two.  I have done zero for two years regarding these two paid medical bills.  BAM GONE - over night just disappeared.

Any clue why?  Not complaining or anything but it is weird that they just disappeared.  I could see the one falling off a couple months early but the other one was not due off for anoth 2 years!

The most likely reason is that they have been sold off to another CA. Once they are sold, that CA no longer has collection authority and by law must delete their reporting. Watch for a dunning notice from a new CA in the mail...

My bad, I just noticed that these are PAID items, so scratch that.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay for you!!! Hopefully it's not an Experian issue and they don't pop up again in the future..... It is rare but hey enjoy i!!! is it for the same Date of Service?

Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

While reporting remains in a consumer's file, the furnisher continues to bear the responsibility for update if anything occurs, and also the possibility of disputes.

While the chance of either occuring on a paid collection might be slim, it nonetheless is possible.

Deletion clears the credit reporting decks and also frees up database bits and bytes.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.