Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Online Dispute Early Delete

tag
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Experian Online Dispute Early Delete

I filed an online dispute with Experian and they deleted an account that was scheduled to come off in April 2015. I disputed that the account was "TOO OLD". I had several account that is to fall off throughout 2015 ranging from Feb-Aug 2015. Stating they all was "TOO OLD" but so far I have only got 1 Delete, 1 Update its a sister company to the company that delete do not know why it too didnt delete, 2 Remain was a BK 7 not to come until Dec 2016 thought I would give it a try anyway and the other Remains its a sister company to the company that delete as well, 1 pending its a collection not to come off until May 2015. I also mailed the comanies each a GW letter hoping for success.  I also disputed online with TU the jury is still out on this dispute. Check my status online an its reveals that 6 out of 9 is completed so should be getting the final results for the dispute this week.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Experian Online Dispute Early Delete

There is no inaccuracy in showing of an adverse item in your credit report until it has passed its statutory exclusion period.

"Too old" is not a basis for dispute until the item has passed its statutory exclusion period.

Furnishers dont exclude information based on their credit report exclusion period.

The CRAs track the respecrive exclusion date, and are then reponsible for monitoring the exclusion date.

Being a sister company would not affect credit report exclusion.

Message 2 of 3
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian Online Dispute Early Delete

@RobertEG wrote:

There is no inaccuracy in showing of an adverse item in your credit report until it has passed its statutory exclusion period.

"Too old" is not a basis for dispute until the item has passed its statutory exclusion period.

Furnishers dont exclude information based on their credit report exclusion period.

The CRAs track the respecrive exclusion date, and are then reponsible for monitoring the exclusion date.

Being a sister company would not affect credit report exclusion.

+1.  

OP, please note that "early exclusion" should be treated as a request to a CRA and not a dispute (possibly excluding TU; they internally refer to an early exclusion request as a "dispute").   Encouraging members of the community to dispute accurate information on CRs is not recommended on these boards.   

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.