Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Phone # to live person

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Phone # to live person

Does anyone have a phone number to reach a live person. I subscribe to My Privacy Matters for all 3 reports and I dont get a report # to enter into Experians phone system so I cant reach a live person.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Phone # to live person

Splacencia,

I use www.gethuman.com to find all my numbers, mostly all successful.  Good luck.  Keep trying!

Lefty

Message 2 of 4
creditbroke
Contributor

I have the same problem. But I noticed when I print the reports the number is mixed into the report.

Also, this list has every number you could want, I used it to call all 3 CRA's within the last month.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/CRA-Phone-amp-Fax-Numbers/td-p/408086

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both for your responces. I eventually got through to someone who was very helpful. She went out of her way to conference call a creditor and I to have an account removed.

Only 3 more negative items to go and my reports will be clean. One of which will fall off in July so I wont bother with that one. The other 2 I owe monies to. 1 is a State Tax Lien for $2600 that I am making payments on, the other is an old Gym membership that started at $1500 and is now $2800 because of interest. That collection agency (Century Credit & Collections) can kiss my $#%#$%%$#. I will let it fall off in 3 years.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.