cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Plus Score, how does it compare?

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Experian Plus Score, how does it compare?

I got my Experian Plus Score and just wondered how it compared to the real FICO.  I know it is a different for everyone, I am asking if you have an recent EXP FICO, and know you Experian plus score, how did it compare?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

Re: Experian Plus Score, how does it compare?

@Tooliebell wrote:

I got my Experian Plus Score and just wondered how it compared to the real FICO.  I know it is a different for everyone, I am asking if you have an recent EXP FICO, and know you Experian plus score, how did it compare?

Mines was way off the mark.  In this case let's say I wished my FAKO was my FICO... LOL

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 2 of 4
fot1
Established Contributor

My Experian plus score is 23 points lower then my Experian Fico score. The Experian CE score  was 60 points lower.

Too many to list..
Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Tooliebell wrote:

My advice about Plus scores or any FAKO score is always the same:

They are worthless, useless, and are to be ignored in all circumstances. There is no formula or conversion factor to compare any FAKO score to FICO scores. The experience of someone else means nothing for you or me.

Put all of them out of your mind forever.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.