Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Update! Success!

tag
TuffTurkey
Regular Contributor

Experian Update! Success!

Today Experian Updated and deleted my cap 1. 53 points boost. All late payments gone. High Balance gone. Maxed out Gone. Nothing but good revolving on time now. Time for the aging to happen!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Update! Success!

I see you have an Overstock Card; what was your Score when you applied? (If you don't mind me asking) and what was/is your CL?

Message 2 of 9
TuffTurkey
Regular Contributor

I did the shopping cart trick with scores of EQ-531 TU-477 Ex-509 and got 300. Got the VS same day with same trick. I didnt out right apply. It was A soft pull instead of Hard. That was in may. Search The forum for shopping cart trick. They will give toy limits but it will help establish without the hard pull. Commenity bank cards only. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I see you have an Overstock Card; what was your Score when you applied? (If you don't mind me asking) and what was/is your CL?

Thought additional feedback might help... I just got an Overstock store card in May. EQ 612, EX 614, TU 619, with $1K CL. I was able to get all the cards you see in my sig below with those scores (Discover=counter offer, accepted), except I'd already had the QuicksilverOne for 2+ years with no lates.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the Feedback!

Did you use the Shopping Cart Trick or do a Hard Pull?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried that today, but no luck.... The only thing I got was a 10% off coupon via email, but no CC offer extended; Also, I had the pop ups allowed in both as well

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCT! :-)

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't have any luck with it.... the only thing I got was an email for a 10% off coupon, but no CC offer Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I am throwing a party when Experian finally updates my report!

In my wallet: Venture 15k; Barclay Ring 12.5k; Discover 10k; CareCredit 7.7k; Amazon Store Card 5k. QS 5k; BofA Travel Rewards 3.5k; BofA Travel Rewards 3.5k; BofA Platinum Visa 2k; Barclay Apple Rewards 2k. Total Credit: 66,200. 7/2-FICO: EQ - 788; TU - 777; EX - 690; GOAL: 780 across the board then 800 across the board. Inquiries: EQ: 7 TU: 7; EX 7; Chapter 13 seven years May, 2015. Reset my garden date to 6/27. Gardening until further notice.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.