Did you mean: 

Experian...What Happened to us?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian...What Happened to us?!

(Sigh) 

Hi all!!!

Just a little credit frustration. Experian and I had a WONDERFUL relationship, and then 😭😭 my Jetblue BarclayCard posted at 67% usage and my score dropped 30pts. (Nissan reporting closed and paid might also have something to do with that as well.)

Score fell to 630...now is at...645, paid barclays let something else post small (far too small had to spend $50 to get to 1%. Waiting now for that to post). 

There is a question and some excitment here though.

Question: According to my Experian report Nissan has marked my account late for March. I settled in February. Should I dispute that or is it correct?

Excitement: My CCT TU report as off today says my score 681!!! Wooop! My EQ?! 675!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁 

Now if I can get EX to get it together!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: Experian...What Happened to us?!

Reported in March for February or reported for the month of March in April? If the former, they are really reporting for the month of February in March. Now I am confused. Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian...What Happened to us?!

@AutoBot wrote:

Reported in March for February or reported for the month of March in April? If the former, they are really reporting for the month of February in March. Now I am confused. Smiley LOL

Lol!

That made me confused too!

I just checked my reports and TU and EQ reports shows it worst than EX so, I will just leave it alone. TU shows no history at all and EQ has it showing late in February (I mean it was a CO, so I guess) I'm assuming that if I dispute anything it would cause an update that may have a negative impact. (Can/should I officially start GWing this?)

Idk what else would be holding my score down. 30point difference between scores. I don't like it!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.