cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian & TU deleted midland but Equifax did not... any idea??

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Experian & TU deleted midland but Equifax did not... any idea??

I had disputed 3 midland credit collection accounts with all 3 Credit Bureaus. After about a month of investigation Experian & TU deleted those 3 accounts and I got a nice credit score jump but Equifax just reported 'Paid in Full' after their dispute process was over. Shouldn't one credit bureau update the report same as the other 2 did? I re-disputed those account with Equifax and will see if they delete on the second attemp or not.

Any idea why Equifax did not delete it or will they delete later based on the updates on the reports in Experian and TU?

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
alex22
Established Member

Re: Experian & TU deleted midland but Equifax did not... any idea??

They should get rid of it completely, I jsut pulled a tri-merge for the first time and all three bureaus are reporting very differently but I am about to dispute a good ten items and see who actually gets rid of them and who doesn't.  They are all over 7 years old  so technically i think they should all be eligible.  The software system I'm using read the reports for me, so hopefully it knows what it's doing.  So far it looks like it does.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.