Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian and CA Hell!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian and CA Hell!

You can ask them to state it was mistakenly sent to collections too.

Once you receive this dispute it online and upload scanned copies of the statement.

You can dispute it as paid before collection
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or call the agency and tell them you want it corrected asap.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update,

AFNI deleted after I filed a BBB complaint, I tried that after trying to deal with them and getting nowhere with them.

I mentioned this in another thread, but what they did in short was after being deleted from EQ, failed validation, it seems that the bill was for an address I never lived at.

So they then supplied that address to TU and EX then put the collection on those, my dispute failed as I did not see that new address was added before I disputed.

I had them remove that address from TU and EX, and then filed the BBB complaint, if it shows up again I will file a lawsuit.

I also got nowhere with the medical bill, they updated to paid but did not and would not delete.

I have now sent a letter to the OC to ask them to have their collection company remove it, I'll see what happens.

I used some info and suggestions found here in the letter.

Why do we have to go to hell and back to correct bad information?????

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.