Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian/ capital one

tag
Mdg1307
New Contributor

Experian/ capital one

Hi everyone , first post here but I've done alote of reading here and appreciate all the great info.
My question is I opened a new capone qs that started reporting to tu and eq 1 week ago today but it still hasn't shown up on ex ... Do is ex usually slower to report or did Capone not report to ex? I want to get thus figured out because I got this card to build up my credit and it did 27 points on eq and 38 on tu .. So I'm hoping to see similar on ex
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian/ capital one

@Mdg1307 wrote:
Hi everyone , first post here but I've done alote of reading here and appreciate all the great info.
My question is I opened a new capone qs that started reporting to tu and eq 1 week ago today but it still hasn't shown up on ex ... Do is ex usually slower to report or did Capone not report to ex? I want to get thus figured out because I got this card to build up my credit and it did 27 points on eq and 38 on tu .. So I'm hoping to see similar on ex

It will show up dont worry about it.  EX is usually the first CRA to report any new account for me, things differ between areas of the country though. Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.