Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian disputes/Midland

tag
trcl
Valued Member

Experian disputes/Midland

I got the results of my disputes I did last month from Experian/two items NCO deleted, but what baffles me is the midland account showed updated to "no status". Is this correct even though the investigation per Experian is complete? Please advise .
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Experian disputes/Midland

@trcl wrote:
I got the results of my disputes I did last month from Experian/two items NCO deleted, but what baffles me is the midland account showed updated to "no status". Is this correct even though the investigation per Experian is complete? Please advise .

Hi trcl what was the basis for the dispute with Midland?

Message 2 of 13
trcl
Valued Member

That the account with Verizon was closed when I moved and that no balance was owed.
Message 3 of 13
rios138
New Contributor

I would follow through and check up on this.  I had something similar happen with a Midland account going to "no status" after disputing, and ended up getting a summons from them suing me for the $ instead. 

Message 4 of 13
trcl
Valued Member

I will check with Verizon and see. At any rate the no status after updated after dispute investigation steams me.
Message 5 of 13
DaBears
Senior Contributor

If you don't owe a bal with Verizon I would send a direct dispute letter to Midland. There is a blue sticky thread here in the rebuilding form you can use. I would send it CMRR. 

Message 6 of 13
trcl
Valued Member

Thanks I just hit the results from Transunion disputes a few minutes ago and midland land was deleted! Do I just hang and wait for others? Still send DV?
Message 7 of 13
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Which others and what is your states SOL?

Message 8 of 13
trcl
Valued Member

Others meaning the midland entries on my other two reports. The one that shows no stud and the one that verified via equifax. I'm am going to try and pull equifax it never let's me on annual credit report due to the security questions have nothing to do with me.
Message 9 of 13
periferel
Established Member

@trcl wrote:
Others meaning the midland entries on my other two reports. The one that shows no stud and the one that verified via equifax. I'm am going to try and pull equifax it never let's me on annual credit report due to the security questions have nothing to do with me.

this is actually incorrect. i thought the same thing when they were the only company to not give me a report there were a bunch of questions that didnt pertain to me such as auto loans or mortgage so i just clicked none of the above.  then i went to get my trial scorewatch here and same thing. it was bc i didnt have 6 months history with a revolving acct. (cc). get a cap1 and have it report for 6 months then you will have an official eq fico score and be able to get your annual report.

scores 9/25/2020 between 670-685
cap1 QUICKSILVER $1,100 DISCOVER $1,100 CSP $7,900 FREEDOM FLEX $8,100
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.