Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian early exclusion?

tag
Mikey123
Valued Member

Experian early exclusion?

Hi I have a credit card charge off that was paid in full that is due to be removed may 2015 which is 7 years from the DOFD of May 2008. I calmed experian and am getting no where with trying to have an early exclusion. The last rep told me that it won't come off until may because it was reported current in April 2008 and then delinquent starting may 2008. She said they only items that may be early excluded are ones that never reported current like collections. If anybody has had an account like mine excluded early, please pm the phone number used and how you asked the question. Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian early exclusion?

@Mikey123 wrote:
Hi I have a credit card charge off that was paid in full that is due to be removed may 2015 which is 7 years from the DOFD of May 2008. I calmed experian and am getting no where with trying to have an early exclusion. The last rep told me that it won't come off until may because it was reported current in April 2008 and then delinquent starting may 2008. She said they only items that may be early excluded are ones that never reported current like collections. If anybody has had an account like mine excluded early, please pm the phone number used and how you asked the question. Thanks!

Write a letter to them asking for early exclusion on the account.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian early exclusion?

I'd dispute it online as "too old to be on file" . You know your DOFD so there's no risk of drop off date being extended . You got nothing to lose IMO .
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.