Frequent Contributor
atarvuzdar

Re: Experian key derogatory 3 years later, plz help

Litton was sold by Goldman Sachs to Ocwen in Sep 2011. That may have caused an update to your account--right or wrong--about that time. Not much help, just trying to help you narrow down the cause of this. Good luck
Current: EQ 673 September2013 / TU 696 September2013 (Walmart)
Start: EQ 584 Feb2012 / TU 629 July2012

Wallet: BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $5000 / Lowe's $6000 / JCP $3900 / eBay MC $3200 / Barclaycard Rewards $2000 / Walmart $3300 / CapOne NHRC $2000 / CapOne Platinum #1 $2000 / Amazon $1700 / Discover It $1000 / CapOne Platinum #2 (former Orchard) $750 / Amex Zync $500 Autopay
aidansdad1

Re: Experian key derogatory 3 years later, plz help

Thnak-you atarvuzdar, that may explain the update.  But i didnt even know Litton had my loan. The foreclosure was through B of A on the 1st and 2nd mortgage(California) and thats how my credit report shows the foreclosure.  Showing the B of A entry as 30....60....90....120..... then the RF, RF, RF...... ect...... and thats where it should have ended (I believe).  So Litton is not a Collection Agency but a Loan Service that is now owned by Ocwen.  Is it possible to write Litton for validation of that debt or what other options do I have??  And again, is it worth disputing with only about 2 years left till the foreclosure drops from my credit report.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+