Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian key derogatory 3 years later, plz help

tag
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Re: Experian key derogatory 3 years later, plz help

Litton was sold by Goldman Sachs to Ocwen in Sep 2011. That may have caused an update to your account--right or wrong--about that time. Not much help, just trying to help you narrow down the cause of this. Good luck
FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian key derogatory 3 years later, plz help

Thnak-you atarvuzdar, that may explain the update.  But i didnt even know Litton had my loan. The foreclosure was through B of A on the 1st and 2nd mortgage(California) and thats how my credit report shows the foreclosure.  Showing the B of A entry as 30....60....90....120..... then the RF, RF, RF...... ect...... and thats where it should have ended (I believe).  So Litton is not a Collection Agency but a Loan Service that is now owned by Ocwen.  Is it possible to write Litton for validation of that debt or what other options do I have??  And again, is it worth disputing with only about 2 years left till the foreclosure drops from my credit report.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.