cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian lying on the phone, is this common?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian lying on the phone, is this common?!

I am so fusrtated. I have a loan that is not reporting correctly. Quick story I dipsuted it, they sent their results back and it is showing their investigation will be done in January 17th. When I asked them about this on the phone they told me I disputed it on the phone December 17th. I checked my records, I never called Experian during the month of December. Is this common? Lying to consumers? I am just getting so mad that this company has this power over consumbers and is completly unethical! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian lying on the phone, is this common?!

@Anonymous wrote:

I am so fusrtated. I have a loan that is not reporting correctly. Quick story I dipsuted it, they sent their results back and it is showing their investigation will be done in January 17th. When I asked them about this on the phone they told me I disputed it on the phone December 17th. I checked my records, I never called Experian during the month of December. Is this common? Lying to consumers? I am just getting so mad that this company has this power over consumbers and is completly unethical! 

Lying is a common practice employed today by many organizations. In order to protect your rights you should dispute items in writing to the CRAs with certified mail.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.