Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian not budging!!

tag
smoop88
Regular Contributor

Experian not budging!!

I have been stuck at 631 for about 4-5 months the alerts show activity I wonder what's going on? I haven't really applied for anything because you can't get much at a 631. I am at good utilization. However, I  have 1 PAID collection stuck on Experian from Recieveables Performance. I tried to get it off but it didn't work. It was deleted from the other 2 reports. The other reports don't budge that much but it does some.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kikimin
New Contributor

Re: Experian not budging!!

Ugh all 3 of my reports haven't budge. I had UTIL brought down to 10% and several baddies removed and nothing. I decided I wasn't going to look at my report until 6/2016 and give it some time for my new accounts to report cause I'm getting antsy to surpass the 600 mark!
My FICO8 as of 4/1/16 EQ: 544 TU: 586 EX: 599
Starting FICO8 3/11/16 EQ:539 TU:593 EX:580
Message 2 of 4
smoop88
Regular Contributor

I've gotten major CLI, accounts with lates dropping off and I still can't get them to budge 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband's hasn't budged in a while.  He has one collection that we are waiting to be deleted and if that doesn't move it I don't know what to do next.  Of course for some reason the auto loan he got last year that is 100% great payment history isn't reporting to EX.  In general his EX file is thinner than the other two since it seems like no one hardly reports to EX.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.