Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian score and reports are gone?!

tag
daddiggingout
Regular Contributor

Experian score and reports are gone?!

I have been diligently working on cleaning up my EX and EQ files after successfully clearing my TU this week.  SO yesterday I disputed three trade lines with EX and this evening I logged on to find a red X instead of a score and no signs of my past reports from September.  Does this have to do with EX actively dealing with my disputes or must I purchase a new EX as the old one dates back to September 4th.  All of my old reports have been deleted, as well as any alerts.  I have not heard of this happening to anyone else on the forums.  I would just assume not update and repurchase a new report just yet, so will I be looking at a blank spot where my old score used to be?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian score and reports are gone?!

@daddiggingout wrote:

I have been diligently working on cleaning up my EX and EQ files after successfully clearing my TU this week.  SO yesterday I disputed three trade lines with EX and this evening I logged on to find a red X instead of a score and no signs of my past reports from September.  Does this have to do with EX actively dealing with my disputes or must I purchase a new EX as the old one dates back to September 4th.  All of my old reports have been deleted, as well as any alerts.  I have not heard of this happening to anyone else on the forums.  I would just assume not update and repurchase a new report just yet, so will I be looking at a blank spot where my old score used to be?

If this is in regards to Scorewatch on this site then you would want to ask this question in the Fico tech help section located here

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Forums-Technical-Help/bd-p/forumsfeedback

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.