cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian toughest to deal with?

tag
pmdevin

Experian toughest to deal with?

During my credit rebuilding I have noticed that Experian is always the lowest score of the three, most dificult to get items removed and longest response time. Is this company known to be the most dificult to deal with or is it just me? On a side note my scores have jumped over 100 points from what I have learned on this site. I have learned that the most important thing however is to pay your bills on time. I just wish I had come to the realization sooner and not have been so irresponsible Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Re: Experian toughest to deal with?

I think it depends on many factors. Some people have a really hard time with TU and I have had nightmares with EQ. I know that EX seems to be hard on people trying to remove old address from what I have seen.

I know it is frustrating when two of the three CRA's remove something that should not be on your report and the third refuses to.  Long as your have proof that something is invalid and should not be reporting, you should be able to get it removed after some work.

Message 2 of 4
jadeite788
Established Contributor

I am still waiting on a dispute from Experian about incorrect dates.   All I know is I will know the result sometime this February.  Transunion I do have a tough time with already.  Goodluck.

Starting Score: 565
Current Experian Score: 634 (Lender pull)
Current Equifax Score: previous 668, 680 as of 11/12/13 lender pull
Current Transunion Score: previous 675,677 as of 09/23/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

It's always a YMMV thing, but for me, yes, it's been EX.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.