Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian

Is by far the easiest CRA to work with when it comes to EE, Transunion is next, then you have Equifax...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian

What are you basing your statement on?  I'm assuming your personal experience.  Keep in mind that there are probably equally as many opinions out there that are converse to yours based on the experiences others have had with the bureaus. 

What experiences in particular did you have that resulted in you starting this thread?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course my opinion, would you like to share some of your equal opinions, or maybe you have a better one...please share yours.

Message 3 of 6
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I was able to get a EE through equifax. I was speaking to a very nice lady from equifax executive office about my credit file being spilt. She fixed that right away so I went on to ask her if she could remove a old Verizon charge off early. She did it for me. It was scheduled to drop off in 5 more months. I also asked her about a paid collection that I have but it's seven months out so she told me I could call her back sometime in April. I be calling back at the end of April.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome, I cant get equifax to remove anything early, I must be marked...Experian removed my last two derogs today.

Message 5 of 6
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

You may have to contact equifax executive office. You can google the number.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.