Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian

tag
barb80
Established Member

Experian

Hi, I was wondering if any one could help me? We are in the process of looking to get a preapproval for a mortgage. I have had my credit pulled several times by our mortgage lender and I never have a score for Experian. I have a score for EQ and TU. How can I get a score for Experian?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Experian

You are not able to get your own EX score.

There was no score for EX when your lender pulled?  Do you have a CR with EX?

Message 2 of 13
barb80
Established Member

I had EX score last Feb. of 628 and then when I got my secured cc in March of last yr it was gone. Ever since then nothing shows up for EX.
Message 3 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

EX stopped selling their FICO score to the consumer in Feb 2009.  You can only get it through a lender/creditor or a CU in PA.

Can you get a CR from EX?

Message 4 of 13
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Ask the lender that pulled it. The only way to get your EX score is by a lender pull...

Message 5 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 6 of 13
barb80
Established Member

Lender has been trying to pull a EX but nothing shows up. And its not only with one lender it's different ones. How can I have a score one month then the next nothing?
Message 7 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 8 of 13
barb80
Established Member

I have the one from last year.
Message 9 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Would you be able to post anything from that report?

In order to have a FICO you have to have one account that has been open for 6 months

At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months

No indication of deceased on the credit report

Since not every creditor reports to all CRAs it is possible you no longer have any TLs on that one.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.