Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience shot up 55 points

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian and Transunion score jump

Whatever the reason, it is a nice jump!!!!! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experience shot up 55 points

Every time I scroll past this thread I can't help laughing! Sounds like Dungeons & Dragons!
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Every time I scroll past this thread I can't help laughing! Sounds like Dungeons & Dragons!

Credit worthiness roll

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Maybe the others will bump as well, as said it could be an aging thing and the others might be a little slower to update.

This has happened to me before....where one has the date as say the '25th' of June, while the other has like July 7th or whatever,

then the effect doesn't happen across the board for another month or 2....as the dates line up.

Best of luck, hopefully the bump is contagiousSmiley Wink

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. They all updated. I got 40+ points increases all across the board! My lowest score is now 653.
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. They all updated. I got 40+ points increases all across the board! My lowest score is now 653. Yes, these are all fico scores! I figure once I pay down my util on my credit cards, I should get another jump.
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian and Transunion score jump

Thanks!
Message 17 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

2 like threads have been merged into 1. 

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I checked my scores today and my experian has shot up 55 points to 663. I have no idea why. I even pulled a report and can't see anything different. I will take it! The other two bureaus have stayed the same.

Thanks For Sharing..Smiley WinkSmiley Happy

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That happened to me not too long ago too..  jumped 33 points..the others only wet up a couple of points.  All info is the same Fico 8 scores   TU 631, EQ 653 and EX 682 now up from 649.  I'll take itSmiley Tongue

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.