Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKO 57 point increase!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FAKO 57 point increase!

Imagine my surpirise when I signed in upon receiving an alert from Experian. My FAKO went from 582 to 639. This FAKO has lagged behind myFICO for a while but I was not expecting it to jump way ahead! Look down at the bottom right of this screen shot,  582 one day and 639 only 6 days later. I am trying to figure out why heaven sent this Christmas gift.  I guess I'm loved LOL.  A small new secured loan started reporting but that can't be the reason. The only other change that jumps out at me is aging.  My installments decreased and aged a little. I do have 2 new accounts but neither is reporting yet. My current CC's are the same as before the 582.  I will never understand these scoring models. I wished this was real FICO.

Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 10.00.41 PM.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FAKO 57 point increase!

Its good if your real FICO increases all these FAKOs are for entertainment purposes only and have no value in the real world. Just keep up the good work and your FICO will follow suit. Happy Holidays Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Its good if your real FICO increases all these FAKOs are for entertainment purposes only and have no value in the real world. Just keep up the good work and your FICO will follow suit. Happy Holidays Smiley Happy

Yes I am anxiously waiting for myFICO to change. It will be interesting to see the difference, if any.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Yes I am anxiously waiting for myFICO to change. It will be interesting to see the difference, if any.

myFICO updated and there was a 20 point increase compared to FAKO 57 point increase.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.