Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKO Vs. FICO

tag
Familywantsahouse
Frequent Contributor

FAKO Vs. FICO

Has anyone seen any correlation between their FAKO and FICO increase? I have True Credit through TU, and with the removal of another baddie, it increased 6 points. I am wondering if it's a similiar pattern with the Fico?

Just based on the last time I knew where they were both at, the "gap" between the FAKO and FICO seems to be closing the "better" the credit score gets, so I'm wondering if trend will continue and they'll be less of a bump in the actual Fico.

I have one baddie left.

On a minor rant note, it's absolutely asinine to me as a consumer that I cannot get a truly accurate score and have to basically "guess" when to pull the trigger on a lender pull. It seems like something that SO greatly impacts your LIFE should be available to you as a matter of law...

2/24 (Lender Pull) EQ 613, TU 553, EX 589
April EQ 633, My Fico TU 638, EX ??
Current EQ 643, TU 652, EX 633 (lender pull 5/11)
Goal (we made it!!)- Over 640 middle by 5/15
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: FAKO Vs. FICO

@Familywantsahouse wrote:

Has anyone seen any correlation between their FAKO and FICO increase? I have True Credit through TU, and with the removal of another baddie, it increased 6 points. I am wondering if it's a similiar pattern with the Fico?

Just based on the last time I knew where they were both at, the "gap" between the FAKO and FICO seems to be closing the "better" the credit score gets, so I'm wondering if trend will continue and they'll be less of a bump in the actual Fico.

I have one baddie left.

On a minor rant note, it's absolutely asinine to me as a consumer that I cannot get a truly accurate score and have to basically "guess" when to pull the trigger on a lender pull. It seems like something that SO greatly impacts your LIFE should be available to you as a matter of law...

I've been using TrueCredit for 2years.. the FAKE is no where close to FICO for me, and hasn't been since the start

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.