cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKO dropped, no changes...not even dates.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FAKO dropped, no changes...not even dates.

Ok, my EX FAKO went up 8 points when a collection was removed a few days ago. Since then, nothing has changed on the EX report, not even updated or reported dates have changed. NOTHING. No new accounts added, nothing removed, no account status change, no balances change, no inquiries. The 2 EX reports are IDENTICAL. However, the score dropped 2 FAKO points.

I know it is FAKO and is not representative of my true FICO score, but curious as to why it would drop for no reason.

I do have a CLOSED Ford Motor Credit account where a 30 day late turned 3, and a 30 day late turned 4, but that shouldn't cause a decrease, I wouldn't think.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 05-01-2008 02:40 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kball64
Frequent Contributor

Re: FAKO dropped, no changes...not even dates.

My EX and EQ FAKO's recently dropped a few points also and I can't figure out why.
Message 2 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My Libra horoscope in the newspaper told me that my co-workers would value my opinions and consult with me.

My phone did not ring once. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICOs and FAKOs both twitch like a electrode-wired frog's leg, for no apparent reason.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.