cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCO update- agreed to remove collections!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FCO update- agreed to remove collections!

@LShawn08 wrote:

Sweet update! Make sure the account is going to be considered settled in full that way you won't end up with another collection for the remainder of the bill. Great job! Make sure you get your receipt. If that was your only collection on the account the jump could be significant but you won't know for sure until you get your update. 

Yup she did say it would be considered as settle in full. And yes it is my only unpaid collection on the account. I have one more collection that has a 0 balance with the state of MD edu and working to get that off as well. I really hope its a good jump! Right now my lowest score is 650. 

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also PM'd the two people that requested the info, so check your inbox! Smiley Happy 

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone also PM the email address if the of the contact at FCO?  I'm trying to get this tradeline removed from my CR. Thanks!  

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone reading this can help or assist with the contact at FCO it would be immensely appreciated. Thank you !
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll let you know if anyone sends me the info.  Please let me know if you have any luck.  Have you ever spoken to FCO directly?  

Message 26 of 28
wadeta

Can you please send me who you were in contact with, Im in a similar situation.

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

The person who posted this originally did so in 2015.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.