jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

FDOD question

I have 6 items with a first date of delinquency date of

3/2010 2 items

04/2010 2 items

05/2010

06/2010

will these fall off automatically in these months next year or is there something I can do before then to get them removed?

I have been disputing and challenging them for 9 months with no changes and I want to buy a house soon, My scores are ok but i know these items will need to be taken care of before mos banks will consider....

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FDOD question

@jamevfan wrote:

I have 6 items with a first date of delinquency date of

3/2010 2 items

04/2010 2 items

05/2010

06/2010

will these fall off automatically in these months next year or is there something I can do before then to get them removed?

I have been disputing and challenging them for 9 months with no changes and I want to buy a house soon, My scores are ok but i know these items will need to be taken care of before mos banks will consider....

Quit disputing them that only brings the status date current and lowers Fico score and in some underwriters eyes its considered a new CO even though it happened many years ago. The CRAs will typically remove them at the 7 year mark however you can request a GW deletion from the reporting creditor at any time and you can ask the CRAs for early exclusion 6 months out with TU and 1-2 months out with the other 2 CRAs.

Message 2 of 3
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Re: FDOD question

ok. I did not know disputing can drop your score....Thanks will do

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.