Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO GODS ARE EVIL!!!

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

FICO GODS ARE EVIL!!!

I have been waiting and waiting for my fix.  Just a little fix.  A bump.  A small rise in my credit score.  I'm eating dinner.  My phone goes off SCORE ALERT!!!  I race to the computer and punch in my user name and password.  My score is the same.  What the heck.  Says see this alert...it says you have an increased balance.  Huh?  My CU CC shows a balance increase.  This is my first month with this new card.  I used the card several times this month and it had like $110 balance so I paid and left $10.  But since my starting balance was 0 (from being a new card) to now $10 it is considered an account increase.  Are you freakin kidding me? 

Really starting to get tired of this game......I think this is like that Star Trek episode where these big headed aliens with little dinky bodies were doing all sort of things to the cast to see how they respond totally for their amusement and betting on the outcome. 

"One to beam up Scotty.....there'so intelligent life here...."

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jeremyd82
Contributor

Re: FICO GODS ARE EVIL!!!

I am glad im not the only one who runs to check a SW alert!

8/2012 485 FICO
2/2013 611 FICO
6/2013 602 FICO

Message 2 of 3
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

Re: FICO GODS ARE EVIL!!!

they are evil and i get tired of playing the game

Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.