Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score / Utilization monitoring?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Score / Utilization monitoring?

Hey all,

I am currently paying MyFico to monitor my scores... but was wondering if you guys have any alternatives that I could use for free/cheaper and is as accurate as MyFIco?

I have the following cards, not sure if they include Fico monitoring or not so hoping someone could chime in:

BarClays Rewards

Chase Freedom

Capital One Quicksilver

Some of these do have FAKO monitoring, which I am not interested in. I also want to be able to see my inquiries and utilization if possible.

Also is there a way to find your utilization here on Myfico? I am currently going by util reported at CreditKarma, which I am not sure is accurate or not.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO Score / Utilization monitoring?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey all,

I am currently paying MyFico to monitor my scores... but was wondering if you guys have any alternatives that I could use for free/cheaper and is as accurate as MyFIco?

I have the following cards, not sure if they include Fico monitoring or not so hoping someone could chime in:

BarClays Rewards

Chase Freedom

Capital One Quicksilver

Some of these do have FAKO monitoring, which I am not interested in. I also want to be able to see my inquiries and utilization if possible.

Also is there a way to find your utilization here on Myfico? I am currently going by util reported at CreditKarma, which I am not sure is accurate or not.

There is no other monitoring service that will give you all 3 Ficos. The barclays card will give a Fico 08 score. For a Fico 04 on EQ get into DCU savings/check or savings/CC combo, FNBO will give Fico 08 bankcard on EX.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.