Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Simulator / Estimator & Financial Calculators

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Simulator / Estimator & Financial Calculators

Here is a FICO Simulator / Estimator which is "powered by MyFICO"

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/fico/calc.asp  which is the same simulator as FICO® Score Estimator on the MyFICO site.

For those who say "what if I do x, y or z....what will my score be" here is an opportunity to "what if" and see the potential results of your hard work....and to help you determine what areas to focus on first for maximum results.

Here are some very useful financial calculators here:  

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators.aspx

Use these calculators to figure out payments and budgets.  You can also use the CREDIT CARD CALCULATOR to see how much you are going to pay out if you only pay minimums. 

Message Edited by txjohn on 04-19-2009 02:36 PM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO Simulator / Estimator & Financial Calculators

Hi TxJohn, 

Great site and info you supplied. I must say, everything I put in, fit my situation perfectly.  Thanks again for the info. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad it helped.   I hope a mod or admin might think of creating a sticky with this type of info (hint Smiley Happy )
Message 3 of 8
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

I've been playing around on the site for the last hour or so.  I had heard of bankrate before, but I hadn't actually seen how useful it really is.  I was toying around with the auto loan early payoff calculator... talk about motivation to send an extra $50-$100 every month!

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Knowledge is power, and money in the bank Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very useful!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is going to help me a lot and reduce my confusion on what to do!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, just plug in your current CR and see if it reflects your actual FICO's.  Then begin to add and subtract credit items to see where you see the most results.

If you want to know if adding a new card will help, then plug in that additional new card and inquiry to see where you will be.  Then run it again to see how the new account will affect you next year by showing how the inquiries being 6 months or a year effect you. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.