Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO math - 585 minus 6 equals 795

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO math - 585 minus 6 equals 795

Take a FICO 8 score of 585 (December 2016) and subtract all 6 Charge offs and I ended up with a FICO score of 795. This is TU. All 6 chargeoffs are gone. Now waiting of EXP and EFX. EXP gave me 95 points on the dispute of the Chargeoffs, EFX hasn't moved with the dispute.

Now my TU consists of one credit card open and satisfactory, 6 credit cards closed paid satisfactory, 2 car loans closed paid satisfactory and a mortgage closed paid satisfactory.

7 REPLIES 7
taekwon
Regular Contributor

Re: FICO math - 585 minus 6 equals 795

@Anonymous wrote:

Take a FICO 8 score of 585 (December 2016) and subtract all 6 Charge offs and I ended up with a FICO score of 795. This is TU. All 6 chargeoffs are gone. Now waiting of EXP and EFX. EXP gave me 95 points on the dispute of the Chargeoffs, EFX hasn't moved with the dispute.

Now my TU consists of one credit card open and satisfactory, 6 credit cards closed paid satisfactory, 2 car loans closed paid satisfactory and a mortgage closed paid satisfactory.

Wow! That's a nice jump in score. Congrats!

Starting Scores: EQ 598, EX 566, TU 550, 3/31/13 ....... Goal Score: 830
Current Scores: EQ 845, EX 841, TU 836 ..................... Inq: EQ: 0, EX: 1, TU: 1

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! Nice work cleaning up your report.
Message 3 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

5 more points to 800  :]   congrats... you move fast!

Message 4 of 8
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  Good job!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on everything falling off!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was ypu dispute for the charge off? How did you get them removed?
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not mine - 6 yrs, 10 months from Date of First Delinquency. I suspect it was an EE.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.