Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO or FAKO Credit Report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO or FAKO Credit Report?

I am wondering if one credit report is better than another. Not asking about credit scores, I have FICO for that. I just need my most recent credit report from Equifax. I can get it for less from other sites. All I need is the credit report snapshot. Any opinions on those other sites and how up to date they are?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO or FAKO Credit Report?

@Anonymous wrote:

I am wondering if one credit report is better than another. Not asking about credit scores, I have FICO for that. I just need my most recent credit report from Equifax. I can get it for less from other sites. All I need is the credit report snapshot. Any opinions on those other sites and how up to date they are?

Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't have the most complete information. If you pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com IME you'll see everything.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO or FAKO Credit Report?

Thanks for that info. Unfortunately I've had my free reports from annualcreditreport.com Really bummed since I have some medical collections that should be coming off. I need to verify that they're gone.

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't have the most complete information. If you pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com IME you'll see everything.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.