Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO v FAKO

tag
spike69
Frequent Contributor

FICO v FAKO

I know that CK and Credit Sesame are FAKO. But what about when you log in to the Experian or Trans Union or Equifax sites themselves? Are those FICO or FAKO?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO v FAKO

FAKO, though you can additionally purchase a FICO score on either EQ or EX (I don't recall which one).

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 2 of 4
growing123
Regular Contributor

@tomfromrictmame wrote:

FAKO, though you can additionally purchase a FICO score on either EQ or EX (I don't recall which one).

It's EQ that lets you buy your FICO as well as their FAKO.  The only reason I know is because I have their monitoring service for my credit report.

Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 3 of 4
spike69
Frequent Contributor

Ithink it is the monitoring that I find the hardest in all of this. I have several changes that have or are happening and keep waiting to buy the three reports here until I know they are all going to "show"

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.