Valued Contributor
slyhouse08

FINALLY EX OPENED THEIR EYES

I have be disputing a duplicate TL on my EX report for a LONG time...they always send it back as verified...this time I had to send a copy of their report..with TL's highlighted...so they could clearly see...and I also had to explain to them in detail that...I was not disputing the validity of the account...I just want the duplicate TL removed...they finally got it...when I just updated TC...it was gone..I have not checked my reports yet...and I don't plan to...not until next month...I have spent well over $100 this month on scores/reports...I have recently damaged my scores due to high UTL...now I actually see...what almost maxing out your CC's will do...I'm not really worried though..I plan on paying them off by next month...UTL went from:

$375 CL...balance was $154...now $326...they fooled me..my reporting date was supposed to be the 24th...they reported to the bureaus on the 22nd...
$500 CL...balance was $140...now $185...SCORES:

5/3/2008
TU-661
EX-618
EQ-594

5/25/2008
TU-638
EX-600
EQ-570
Frequent Contributor
mrsanderson

Re: FINALLY EX OPENED THEIR EYES

U knw I guess we just have to write in RED INK when disputing lol!!!! I hate:smileymad: Experian dispute i dont think they do anything!
~EveryThing Is Within REach~FICO FORUM roCKs.....
Contributor
diva0969

Re: FINALLY EX OPENED THEIR EYES

Gosh, Sly, you could be me!  I disputed an acccount that was on my EX three times! One that I had never used or activated.  I didn't mind the positive TL, but I didn't need three of them.  My EX score did take a hit for it when they deleted it today.  Not to mention the hits all three CRs took because I went car shopping....:smileysad:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}