Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY EX OPENED THEIR EYES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY EX OPENED THEIR EYES

I have be disputing a duplicate TL on my EX report for a LONG time...they always send it back as verified...this time I had to send a copy of their report..with TL's highlighted...so they could clearly see...and I also had to explain to them in detail that...I was not disputing the validity of the account...I just want the duplicate TL removed...they finally got it...when I just updated TC...it was gone..I have not checked my reports yet...and I don't plan to...not until next month...I have spent well over $100 this month on scores/reports...I have recently damaged my scores due to high UTL...now I actually see...what almost maxing out your CC's will do...I'm not really worried though..I plan on paying them off by next month...UTL went from:

$375 CL...balance was $154...now $326...they fooled me..my reporting date was supposed to be the 24th...they reported to the bureaus on the 22nd...
$500 CL...balance was $140...now $185...SCORES:

5/3/2008
TU-661
EX-618
EQ-594

5/25/2008
TU-638
EX-600
EQ-570
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY EX OPENED THEIR EYES

U knw I guess we just have to write in RED INK when disputing lol!!!! I hateSmiley Mad Experian dispute i dont think they do anything!
Message 2 of 3
diva0969
Regular Contributor

Re: FINALLY EX OPENED THEIR EYES

Gosh, Sly, you could be me!  I disputed an acccount that was on my EX three times! One that I had never used or activated.  I didn't mind the positive TL, but I didn't need three of them.  My EX score did take a hit for it when they deleted it today.  Not to mention the hits all three CRs took because I went car shopping....Smiley Sad

Starting Scores: 12/14/14 FICO EQ: 579 EXP: 586 TU: 591
Current Scores: 12/29/15 FICO EQ: 643 EXP: 667 TU: 670
Goal: 750

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.