Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY got a ScoreWatch Alert!!!!!!

tag
jdsays
Contributor

FINALLY got a ScoreWatch Alert!!!!!!

So after much waiting and disappointment, to my surprise I finally got an email today from ScoreWatch.  Since signing up in May I havent recieved any alerts, and after pulling new reports and buying new scores, I knew that they had changed.  So I was very disappointed in the lack of efficiency with ScoreWatch. 

I know there were a few other people complaining of the same issue.  Perhaps they had a recent malfunction and thats why we hadnt been getting alerts??

Im very happy to have gotten this one...it was for a score increase of 24 points!!  WOOHOO

Starting Score: EQ: 590 TU: 599
Current Score: EQ: 642 TU: 683
Goal Score: 720 by 12/31/10

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
pmeisner01
Established Member

Re: FINALLY got a Crosshatch Alert!!!!!!

I had the same problems as others and I too received an alert earlier today, but no increase in mine though just change in reporting of CA to settled.  Maybe this is good news that it got fixed.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY got a ScoreWatch Alert!!!!!!

Im having that problem right now, i have a new CC that reported on TU and EX last week but i havent gotten an alert for it on Score Watch?? im sure it must have reported on EQ by now too, right?? do i call or email someone about that??

Message 3 of 10
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

I just got my first SW alert since May 24th, despite the fact that I've had 3 score changes since that time. I called myFico and they said everything was okay. RIGHT.....

Hopefully it's resolved now...

Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 4 of 10
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I dumped SW yesterday.  I am not going to pay for a service I dont receive.  I will pay for it as I need it. Smiley Wink
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 10
palmbeachwife
Regular Contributor

I cancelled  FICO SW yesterday for the same problems as well. I am signed up with the EQ SW. I get alerts promptly and consistently. I had both FICO SW and EQ SW and sometimes FICO SW didn't send the same alerts until 3-5 days later. Anyway, if you google Suntrust and Equifax together, you can get a discount on their SW product for $6.95 a month. It's efficient. I also get their Gold Credit Watch for $6.95 with the Suntrust/Equifax discount.
1/19/09 EQ 595 TU 508 EX 579 FICO
7/1/09 EQ 659 TU myFICO 654 TU 671 EX 644
10/14/10 EQ 696 EX 710 TU 728 (Wachovia pulled scores)
11/1/10 EQ 705 EX 710 TU 728 (700 Club all around, yayyy!)
07/24/11 TU 735
5/21/12 EQ 704 EX 737 TU 722
Message 6 of 10
medic8404

On 6/19 I got a SW alert. My score increased 30 points!! I was so excited!! I immediately went to EQ and saw the increase as well.

I just got a SW  alert this morning, my score DROPPED by 31 points!! Imagine my disappointment there....

I went to EQ and it does NOT show a score decrease of 31, thank goodness....  I am just hoping that it is not lagging behind FICO SW on this one and I hope that maybe there was an error of some sort with the FICO SW.

Who knows? This stuff is so diappointing at at times. Another thing that I do not understand is why my EQ score is 137 points lower than TU. I have been over my CR's and I can't make sense of most of it. Gets very confusing to me.

Message Edited by medic8404 on 06-23-2009 06:19 AM
Message 7 of 10
ficonewbie01
Regular Contributor

You can thank me for getting the scorewatch fixed. LOL Just kidding!!

I did however called customer service last week and complained. She said she'll notifiy the software engineers. I asked if they will contact me when my incident has been fixed. She said myfico will call later. They did call! Then today, I checked and I had received an alert!

4/30/10: EQ 705 | TU 687
6/09/09: EQ 656 | TU 638 | EX 675 (FICO from LO)
5/11/09: EQ 584 | TU 539
Message 8 of 10
jdsays
Contributor

WOOHOO...guess I wont cancel after all.  Smiley Happy

Let the good alerts keep comin!

Starting Score: EQ: 590 TU: 599
Current Score: EQ: 642 TU: 683
Goal Score: 720 by 12/31/10

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been having the same problem with our SW.  DH's score increased 10 points, not a single alert.  Mine increased 7 points not a single alert. 

We're looking to refi, so I'll be keeping it for 1 more month, but after that it's a gonner.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.