Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY got over 700

tag
C-XRS2005
New Contributor

FINALLY got over 700

Been a long road to recovery for me...divorce in 03 left me with lots of debt and lowered salary.  So today I got notice my score went from 688-704.  I had 5 charge offs back in 04, 3 of them fell off...excited to see where I will be when the other two fall off!!!  Simulator says between 764-804 but not sure how reliable that is.  Everything else is in line.  under 9% UTL, i have a 4 year old mtg, one car loan (2 years)

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY got over 700

Congratulations!!! That's great news!! I'm on that same road now.. Im new to credit and have one negative account thats in the process of being removed and I just got my first two secured cards! Hopefully in a couple of years I'll be making a post just like yours! Congratulations on your success!

Message 2 of 9
Kesh
Valued Member

Congratulations! Hopefully I am not too far behind Smiley Happy.

Oh the joy of being in the 700 club. Can't wait for my admittance Smiley Happy.

Starting Score: 519 Circa 2010
Current Score: EQ: 659 3.31.14
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 9
guydiver
Established Contributor

Congratulations.  I know how good that 700 score feels.  Just recently hit the 750 on EQ, that was huge for me.  Now waiting on TU to follow next month hopefully, but still have a CO and a 90 day late from way back reporting.  Can't wait until those go away, and I get my util. under control.  Could possibly see my first ever 800!  Congrats again, and keep up the good work.

Message 5 of 9
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!

I hope to be there soon....... Once my utilization is under 9%.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  This gives me a lot of hope.  I have 8 collection account scheduled to come off on Oct.  My highest score is 685.  It would be so great to see 700 once they come off.  Fingers crossed Smiley Wink

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 7 of 9
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!!!!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a long way to go still, so very envious!!  Congrats!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.