Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST PREMIER BANK CHARGE OFF

tag
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

FIRST PREMIER BANK CHARGE OFF

ok i have a charge off with first premier bank, for $486  they havent report since APRIL 2013 and i know is factoring in my UTILI,...

what are my options..

what are my options? i read that FP dont like to PFD... should i settle? or PIF? 

how this will impact my credit?...

i need you guys to point in the right path!!!

KUDOS TO YOU ALL!!!

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 462 Smiley Sad journey started on 3/29/2013
Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700+ one day Smiley Happy update... 750+ across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FIRST PREMIER BANK CHARGE OFF

I'd at least try with a few PFD letters. If not, settle and/or PIF, and then GW later.

Message 2 of 4
choppa02
Contributor

FP would not accept my PFD so I settled the account, they marked it as legally paid in full for less than full balance. They won't budge on my GW letters either, maybe if I had PIF I would've had a better shot.
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you pay in full, they obviously cannot report the special comment of paid for less.

Other creditors, in a manual review of your CR, may consider a paid for less as an indicatin that the consumer has a history of not payig their entire obligated debt, and thus they might take a loss if they extend credit.  It is always best, except for $$ out or pocket, to PIF.

A personal decision.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.