Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST PREMIER CARD PROBLEM

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FIRST PREMIER CARD PROBLEM

Can someone please help me get First Premier off my credit report? I opened a card in 2007, then when I got it I called to close it with never using it because their fees were too high. I then discovered 2 years later on my credit report that they reported a $388 balance charged off! I have tried to dispute this for almost 2 years to the CBA'S and they just only tell me it has been verified! How? I never used it and this never has been validated to me even after I called First Premier to rectify this, they are no help! They just say I owe! This is due to come off in March 2015 but I don't think this is fair for a debt that is not my charges but them accruing interest and monthly maintenance fees for a card I never used. I was wrong not to put it in writing closing it in 2008 but what do I do now? Thank you for any advice!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Re: FIRST PREMIER CARD PROBLEM

Same with me, I opened a First Premier card as well, but once I received it and found out the outrageous fees!! I cancelled immediately. It shows on my report as "cancelled by consumer" paid on time. which I nevered even used the card. I recommend you keep on them and show them any kind of proof that you have because that's wrong!

Message 2 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

So you never received statements, etc?  I have heard bad things about first premier, now this.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I will...Happy new year to you!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much for the support!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.