New Visitor
marinerob1

FIRST PREMIER CARD PROBLEM

Can someone please help me get First Premier off my credit report? I opened a card in 2007, then when I got it I called to close it with never using it because their fees were too high. I then discovered 2 years later on my credit report that they reported a $388 balance charged off! I have tried to dispute this for almost 2 years to the CBA'S and they just only tell me it has been verified! How? I never used it and this never has been validated to me even after I called First Premier to rectify this, they are no help! They just say I owe! This is due to come off in March 2015 but I don't think this is fair for a debt that is not my charges but them accruing interest and monthly maintenance fees for a card I never used. I was wrong not to put it in writing closing it in 2008 but what do I do now? Thank you for any advice!

Regular Contributor
Give_Me_Credit_Please

Re: FIRST PREMIER CARD PROBLEM

Same with me, I opened a First Premier card as well, but once I received it and found out the outrageous fees!! I cancelled immediately. It shows on my report as "cancelled by consumer" paid on time. which I nevered even used the card. I recommend you keep on them and show them any kind of proof that you have because that's wrong!

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

So you never received statements, etc?  I have heard bad things about first premier, now this.

New Visitor
marinerob1

Thank you I will...Happy new year to you!

New Visitor
marinerob1

Thanks very much for the support!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}