Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLAMING POSTS.

tag
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

FLAMING POSTS.

Every once in a while when i try and go to the forum, I get a notice that I am banned because of "FLAMING POSTS". I have never written any type of flaming posts, ever so I don't know where that is coming from. I even thought my account got hacked so i changed the password and I will be a hot dog if I didn't get the same message. Sometimes I can see the forums and some times I can't and get that crazy message. Has anyone else had this happen?

Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

Re: FLAMING POSTS.

Are you logging in from a cell phone? I had the same issue, but only when I try to use a smartphone to log in. Doesn't happen on my desktop.

Message 2 of 7
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

yes from my phone but I have been able to participate in the forums on my phone before but I guess I can't no more..

Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 3 of 7
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

I do believe it's a temporary effect....hang on, I have a phone right here and I'll try.

Message 4 of 7
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

Mine works again, but it's the first time in a week I've been able to log in....

Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I would ask the question in the Technical Forum.  They may have some answers for you.

Message 6 of 7
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

"I will be a hot dog" - I have never heard this expression before. Gosh it made me smile! 

Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.